Traditionally marketing meant advertising your business to everyone, and hoping that the right customer notices. Digital marketing allows you to advertise to customers who are interested and searching for you what you are selling or providing. You only pay when an interested customer clicks through to your website, or Pay-Per-Click (PPC). This is tracked so you can see where every dollar you spend, is going and how effective it is.
The biggest player in this market is Google and getting your business within the top 3 search results is crucial to getting noticed and traffic to your website. Most large businesses already know this and spend a great deal of resources ensuring that their ads and links are displayed first. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ensures that after you have created your website, your potential customers can find it.
Data and Decision Sciences takes the tools that the biggest businesses use, and scale them to the budget and needs of your business. We take the time and hassle out of your digital marketing so you can focus on what’s important, running your business. But what does that mean in practice?
- You set the goals specific for your business, and we do the work.
- We can create a Pay-Per-Click campaign with a budget that is controlled by you
- Constant monitoring and modifying to make sure you get as much traffic as possible for every dollar you spend
- Ensuring your website is being noticed by potential customers
- Dedicated consultant who will get to know you and your business
- Reports that are as detailed or brief as you need them to be
It all starts with a conversation, contact us today to learn more about what we can offer you and your business.